If you’re getting a player error message, most of the time, the video should start working again in about 30 minutes. This error can happen due to a number of factors, such as issues with your Internet Service Provider (ISP), number of connected users or devices, your hardware and software configuration, your internet connection, or problems with the video itself.Here are some tips to troubleshoot this issue on your computer or mobile site. After each step, try viewing your video again.
- Try again after 30 minutes – In most cases, the video should start working again in about 30 minutes. If that doesn’t work, try the following tips.
- Reload the page – On many browsers, you can press the F5 key or Command+R keys on your keyboard to reload the current page.
- The video keeps buffering? – Just pause it for 5-10 minutes then continue playing!
- Close other tabs or windows – If you have multiple tabs or windows open in your browser, try closing them.
- Upgrade your browser – If you’d like the best OnlineMovies.PRO viewing experience, upgrade to the most recent version of your browser.
- Update your Flash Player – Some videos on YouTube are streamed through Adobe Flash Player, a plug-in for your web browser, so make sure to update to the latest version.
- Clear your cache and cookies – Clearing your cache and cookies can improve the speed and performance of your browser.
- Try viewing the video on a different browser or computer
Slow loading movies because of your Internet speed. Therefore we advise you to leave the movie to load for just one minute after which you can watch.
If closed captions are available for a specific movie, the closed captions icon will appear on our player. You just need to click on the icon to toggle on or off closed captions.
If you saw closed captions for a specific movie but there is no closed captions icon, that means the closed captions are hard coded into the movie and there is no way to turn it off.
If you can not find a certain film, probably not exist on site. All you have to do is contact us and we’ll look for the movie in the Internet then we’ll share it in Bootleg-Movies.Net
We don’t Upload or host Movies, Bootleg-Movies.net Share the embedded code of the video file hosted in the internet. we look for your movies